SPECIAL ADVISOR | LISA CHRISTEN
Lisa Christen is a leadership coach, trainer, consultant, and thought leader at her firm Christen Coaching and Consulting. She is fascinated by the hidden potential in people and works tirelessly to help people discover that they already have all the ability, answers, and courage they need to live a successful and fulfilling life.
- 2015 - Present: Leadership Consultant, Coach & Trainer focusing on Leadership Agility & Emotional Intelligence, Christen Coaching & Consulting
- 2016 - Present: Company Secretary, AIG
- 2011 – 2015: Strategic Business and Marketing Consultant, Christen Coaching & Consulting
- 2010 – 2011: Marketing Communications Manager, Sony Electronics
- 2009- 2010: Direct Marketing Project Manager, Sony Electronics
- 2006 – 2009: Compensation Program Manager / Senior Compensation Analyst, Sony Electronics
- 2005 - 2006: Compensation Program Manager, US Department of Defense
Lisa holds an MBA, a PMP® Project Management Professional certification, and an International Coach Federation (ICF) certification.
Lisa is originally from New York and moved to Switzerland in 2011. She enjoys balancing her work life with her home life, including coming home to a loving Swiss husband, two adorable young daughters and an overflowing bookshelf.