ADVISORY BOARD | ERIC SCHUH
Eric Schuh is responsible for P&C Solutions at Swiss Re. He believes that success comes from being inspired by others while finding your own path in life – in your business and with your family. For Eric, good leadership is all about being open, setting clear goals and creating situations where everyone benefits and we're "multiplying the power".
- 2017 – present: Global Head P&C Solutions, Swiss Re
- 2014 – 2017: Head Casualty Centre, Casualty Underwriting Division, Swiss Re
- 2011 – 2014: Head of Investor Relations, Swiss Re
- 2008 – 2011: Director of Business Development for China/Asia, Swiss Re
- 2007 – 2007: Head of Investor Relations, DEPFA Bank
- 2003 – 2007: Head of Corporate Communications, Hannover Re
- 2001 – 2003: Equity Analyst, JPMorgan
- 2001 – 2001: Credit Suisse and China Development Bank
Eric is a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter and Chartered Financial Analyst. He holds a Master's degree in Economics from University of Tübingen, where he also studied Mandarin Chinese, which he's fluent in. From 1998 to 1999, Eric also spent a year at University of Washington in Seattle as a Fulbright scholar and graduate student of International Studies.
He's played tennis since the age of four, and it was a big part of his life until he was in his early 20s. He's delighted that his wife and two young sons are also playing now!